: EnglishShort Description
: This TOEFL Test Prep Course is packed with everything you need to succeed on the TOEFL test. We show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored and give you hundreds of authentic test questions to study for practice. You will receive a textbook, a CD-ROM, and access to 3 full-length authentic TOEFL practice tests online.
At the completing this course you should be able to:
• Comprehend the structure of the TOEFL test and how it is scored
• Identify tips to complete the reading section quickly and successfully
• Identify tips to complete the writing section quickly and successfully
• Identify tips to complete the listening section quickly and successfully
• Identify tips to complete the speaking section quickly and successfullyInstructor Description
: This class is an independent-study course. Students will have all the resources needed to successfully complete the course within the online material. A student helpdesk is available for technical support during the course enrollment.
• Broadband or high-speed internet access is required. Broadband includes DSL, cable, and wireless connections.
• Dial-Up internet connections will result in a diminished online experience. Moodle pages may load slowly and viewing large audio and video files may not be possible.
• Windows hardware configurations and processors are acceptable
• Mac computers MUST have Microsoft Window Operating Systems over Bootcamp (Bootcamp is a free download from Apple''s website)
• 1 GB RAM minimum recommended
• Operating Systems
-Windows XP, Vista or 7 and Mac OS X 10 or higher with Windows
• Web Browsers
-Google Chrome is highly recommended
-Internet Explorer is not recommended as it may not display certain menus and links
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Kindle Reader App
• Adobe PDF Reader
• Media Plug-ins (These may be required depending on your course media.)
• Adobe Flash Player
• Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player, &/or Real Player
• PowerPoint Viewer
The following textbooks will be provided to each student upon registration:
• The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test by ETS